Lisa has an extensive background in Accounting and Finance, with over 15 years of providing advisory and investment services to individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations.
Lisa has volunteered at various women's groups, civic organizations, and pet therapy programs. She also currently teaches religious education to young teens. Lisa is a strong supporter of cancer research, veterans programs, pet adoption and the theater.
Most of all, Lisa enjoys spending time with family, friends, and her rescue dog.
- St. Peter's University - BS in Accounting and Economics
- Fairleigh Dickinson University - MBA in Corporate Finance
- Series 7, 66
- Life/Health Insurance
- Chartered Retirement Planning Specialist designation from the College for Financial Planning.
- Kentucky Colonels
- Do Good House Student Support Group
- Sacred Heart Religious Education Program